Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd or any of its related companies/ directors/ employees/ entities is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents or the sites and contents of any linked site.
Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any product or service. Users are advised in their own interest to satisfy themselves in all respects before entering into deal or transaction.
In addition, Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site and/or linked to this site is accurate, complete, or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
It is specifically stated that neither Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd nor any of its related companies or its directors, employees, representatives or associates will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or personal injury or inconvenience and claims of third parties on any account whatsoever.
© Copyright on the contents of this site belongs to Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd. The copyright owner reserves all rights. Reproduction in part or full, without the written permission of the copyright owner is prohibited.
Reprint / Translated rights
The Smart Manager welcomes requests for reprint/ translation rights for material in The Smart Manager. Our policy is simple. We offer a one time reprint right per article / excerpt / exhibit and this article / excerpt / exhibit can be reprinted one month after the relevant issue is published with prior permission. Permission does not include the right to store or transmit the requested material in electronic form. The credit line below must appear on the title page of the article and directly beneath the exhibit or short excerpt with applicable title, author(s) name(s), issue date and copyright year:
Reprinted by permission of Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd
From "article title" by author(s) name(s), issue months/year.
Copyright © 2005 by Smart Manager Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
Terms of acceptance for advertiser
1. All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher entirely on the representation that the agency and/or advertiser are properly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. It is understood that in consideration of the publication of advertisements, the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from and against any claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement, and any other claims or suits based on the contents or subject matter of such publication.
2. The publisher reserves the right to cancel any advertising any time prior to the date of publication.
3.The publisher is not liable for failure to publish or circulate any part of any issue(s) because of acts of God, strikes, work stoppages, national emergencies, or other circumstances beyond the control of The Smart Manager.
4.The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
5.The publisher reserves the right to add the word "advertisement" at the top of any page which in her/ his judgment too closely resembles The Smart Manager editorial pages.
6.All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. Since needs change as issue production progresses, the publisher cannot guarantee fixed positioning.
7. Fractional units will not be guaranteed placement facing editorial.
8. The publisher is not responsible for errors in key numbers.
9. Payment is due 20 days from the date of invoice. A charge of 2% per month on the total invoiced amount will be automatically added to any account not paid within the published term.
10. In case of cancellations, the Advertisement must be cancelled four weeks before the Issue Date.
11. The publisher may change the rates published herein at any time, provided that no increase in rates will apply to advertising whose closing date precedes the announcement of increased rates.
12. No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing in contracts, orders or copy instructions which conflict with the provisions of this media kit and rate card will be binding on the Publisher.
13. Jurisdiction: Disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of the Bombay High Court, Mumbai, India.